Planning & Design
- 1 An informative pre-marital counseling program - in office or internet correspondence
- 2 Regular follow-up and counsel through phone or email
- 3 The Wedding Day Ceremony (performed by your professional clergy in professional attire)
- 4 A beautiful "Marriage Certificate" suitable for framing
- 5 A copy of your marriage license is kept in our files in case an unofficial copy is ever needed
- 6 Post-wedding counseling is always available
- 7. Add-ons to your ceremony (at no additional charge)
- 8. Ask about ways we can involve children from extended families, other family and guests in your ceremony.
Questions & Answers
Will you expect to attend the reception? Your spouse? Only if you would like me to be there. And I would bring my wife with me.
Do you attend the rehearsal? Yes, for an extra fee.
What do you wear? You have an option. I can wear a suit, or if you prefer I have a clergy robe I can wear.
How much time do you book between weddings to make sure you are on time? I never book two weddings within 3 hours of each other.
How many wedding ceremonies do you perform each year? approx. 40-50
Do you require premarital or religious classes? What are those requirements? No. But I do like to meet with each couples and encourage them to take an online program that will teach principles that will make their marriage last a lifetime.
Questions and Answers
Can we have some input in developing the cermeony readings? Yes , you can select readings from 40 pages of samples.
You will we get a chance to read or hear the ceremony before the wedding day? Yes. We will work closely on this. You will be able to approve the final selections.
Should we bring you the marriage license before the wedding date? Will you mail it to the state for us? Yes. I like to fill out the paperwork at the rehearsal. Then I give you a copy at the wedding and mail the others to the state.
Is flash photography allowed during the ceremony? Yes. I encourage the person to get approval from the Bride and Groom and I request when they take pictures to not be a distraction from the ceremony.
Is there a back up minister in case of emergency? Up to this point I have not had to implement a back up but I have several friends that are respected ministers and I can call on them anytime. I wouldn’t leave you without a minister.